Buy bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card. Continue reading to learn how to convert your iTunes gift cards to bitcoin or cash instantly without stress.
When it comes to redeeming iTunes gift card, the first option is purchasing items from iTunes Store but we would be discussing 5 other ways you can redeem your iTunes gifts card or convert to bitcoin directly. You must be careful of scammers and not send your gift card code to any email.
iTunes Gift Card To Bitcoin
If you want to buy bitcoin with iTunes gift card, your best option is Paxful. Paxful is the best place to buy bitcoin instantly with iTunes Gift Card.
Paxful peer too peer system allows user to buy Bitcoins instantly with iTunes Gift Card code. Paxful provides over 300 payment method of which includes Paypal, Bank Transfer, debit and credit card.
Buy bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card on Paxful
Buying bitcoin with iTunes Gift Card on Paxful is quite easy, all you need to do is Sign up for an account, looks for the best trade and buy.
iTunes Gift Card To Cash
If you want to redeem your iTunes gift cards to cash , there are a variety of options available.
1. Redeem iTunes gift card through iTunes StoreYou can redeem your iTunes gift cards by purchasing your own digital content from iTunes Store. First, you would need to have a digital item listed in iTunes store.For instance, if you were a writer, you could list your digital content for sale via paid download. After listing your content and getting approval from Apple, you would then log into a different iCloud account, find the content you were selling and redeem the iTunes gift card and use the credit to purchase the content that you listed previously.I believe Apple charges a 25-30% commission though so you would only get around 70–75% of the original cost back. Not the most effective method, continue reading for other options.
2. Buy and sell gift cards on Raise Marketplace
Raise is a popular gift card buy and sell marketplace. On Raise, you can list your gift card for sale and wait for it to get sold at the price you want. The process might take a little longer than usual but in the end, you might end up getting the price you want. Also, you can list your card for free. The site takes a commission for the card you sell. One major advantage of Raise is that you decide the price yourself.
3. Buy and sell gift cards on Gift Card Granny
GiftCard Granny is an easy-to-use card marketplace site. It provides 3 options for selling gift cards.
The first option is to sell the gift card instantly for cash to the website, the second option is to put a price tag on the gift card and wait for a potential buyer and the last option is to exchange the gift card to another gift card.
4. Buy and sell gift cards on cardcash
One intruding feature about cardcash is that it allows you to sell partially used card.All you need to do is open the website, type in the details of your card and Cardcash will show you the best offers available to choose from. You can either sell the gift card on Cardcash or exchange it for another card.
5. Buy and sell gift cards on cardpool
Cardpool is another highly rated and trusted giftcard exchange website. Selling your gift card on Cardpool is pretty simple, all you need to do is visit the website, provide more information about the card you would like to sell and choose from the best offers. Once you make a deal, you need to send your card to them in order to get paid within a day or two.
Is there any other method you know of, share it below.