A bounty is a reward program for those participants who help promote the ICO. They receive the tokens of the project for advertising or spreading information about it.
What bounty campaigns are out there?
• Advertising on the social networks. Posts, tweets, comments, likes;
• Advertising in a BitcoinTalk forum signature;
• Translating the information into the local languages. Websites, announcements, white papers;
• Searching bugs;
• Developing the wallets and mobile applications;
• Writing and publishing articles to blogs and news resources;
• Mailing lists;
• Design. Logo, landing pages, booklets.
The bounty’s size depends on the ICO’s success and the campaign has chosen.